FARM PARK MANAGER
Position is available from APRIL 2017.
We are seeking a versatile and capable person to fulfill the position of being a Farm Park Manager.
Your job will include, (but not limited to):
FARM PARK MANAGER;
• Daily set up of the farm (cleaning out animal pens, leaf blowing, cleaning toilets, moving stock – ensuring everything is 110% presentable for the public etc)
• Dealing with customers, public, small and large group bookings. Providing 110% customer service at ALL times from the moment they walk in the door until they leave
• Operating the tractor and trailer
• Moving stock
• Rotation of paddocks and paddock maintenance
• Fixing fencing
• Maintenance of septic and irrigation system
• Animal management, implementing health care plans – eg drenching, hoof trimming, shearing, vaccinations, assisting birthing’s etc
• Coordinating with Vets etc
• Maintenance of farm park – e.g tree pruning, lawn mowing, weed-eating, gardening etc.
• Running birthday party groups, Educational School visits, Kindergarten visits, Corporate Groups, International groups etc.
• Managing and organising our volunteers on the farm delegating them daily jobs
ALL TRAINING GIVEN
Check it out on Trade Me for full details and to apply http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1235884396